Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
If applying as a food vendor (non food truck), please indicate "N/A."
Propane is permitted during the event and is subject to be inspected by the Fire Department.
Safety requirements: Outdoor cooking that produces sparks or grease-laden vapors shall be at least 20 feet from fabric, tents, canopies or flammable materials. Propane containers are required to be securely fastened in place to prevent movement.
Special Event License
Temporary Food Establishment (TFE) License
Mobile Unit License
Food vendors, please upload an example of your typical setup.
· Weld County Environmental Services does not recognize City of Denver or County of Denver licenses. All Denver licenses will be rejected.
· Food vendors are responsible for collecting & remitting all applicable sales tax to the State of Colorado (2.9%) and City of Dacono (3%).
· The City reserves the right to request the food truck to move if necessary.
· In the event of inclement weather, the Music & Movie Summer Series may be postponed or cancelled. Food trucks will be notified as soon as possible in the event of a weather cancellation.
· Please contact Stephanie Lutzinger, Community Relations & Events Coordinator at 303-833-2317 X133 or StephanieL@CityofDacono.com for more information or questions.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field