What if I cannot pay my water bill?
City of Dacono utility bills are due by the last business day of the month, for the previous month’s service. If you are unable to pay your utility bill in full, you can sign a water payment agreement. The agreement will provide an extension of time for payment and avoid having your water shut off. You must sign the agreement before your water is shut off to avoid the disconnect fee. Delinquent notices are mailed when the current bills are processed. The delinquent notice includes a $5.00 late fee and the payment due date is stated on the delinquent notice.

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish water service for an existing property?
2. What if I cannot pay my water bill?
3. My water service was disconnected because I failed to pay my utility bill. How do I get my water service reconnected?
4. What if I have additional questions about my water account?
5. Where does the City’s water come from?
6. Can a small leak (such as a toilet leak) increase my bill very much?
7. How can I locate water lines?
8. How do I establish trash service for my residence and when is the trash picked up?
9. What if I have questions about my sewer bill?