Where can I find my plat of survey?
In most cases, the plat of survey can be found with the mortgage papers that you received from your lender when you closed on your property. If you do not have your plat of survey with these papers, please call your lender to have them send you a copy. If you cannot find the survey through your lender, you will need to contact the Weld County Recorder of Deeds in Greeley. Last resort is to hire a land surveyor to create a new plat of survey.

Show All Answers

1. Can I change the zoning or Comprehensive Plan designation of my property?
2. What are setbacks?
3. What businesses can I operate on my property?
4. What are the responsibilities of the Planning and Zoning Commission?
5. What are the responsibilities of the Board of Adjustment?
6. What is a variance?
7. Where can I find my plat of survey?
8. What is the Comprehensive Plan?
9. What is zoning?
10. May I have a home-based business?
11. How can I contact the building official?
12. Can someone else own the minerals under my property? How can I tell if I own my minerals?
13. When is the next Planning & Zoning Commission meeting?