Crews in Cincinnati utilized CPR and used a Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to restore the player’s vital signs within minutes, which saved his life. Getting help to someone in distress immediately can make all the difference.
Mountain View Fire Rescue is proud to offer in-person classes where instructors give in-depth lessons on the emergency life-saving procedure and will also show how the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is used. We have classes both on weeknights and on the weekends to better fit a busy schedule. Below is a list of our CPR/AED and CPR/AED + First Aid class times and dates, plus a link where you can sign up, to learn how to save a life!
- Saturday 2/4/2023 CPR/AED 9:30AM-12:00PM
- Saturday 2/4/2023 CPR/AED 12:30PM-3:00PM
- Wednesday 2/8/2023 CPR/AED 6:00PM-8:30PM
- Saturday 2/11/2023 CPR/AED & First Aid 9:30AM-4:00PM
- Saturday 3/11/2023 CPR/AED & First Aid 9:30AM-4:00PM