What to expect:
- Businesses will receive an immediate confirmation upon registering for the event. Additional, follow-up information regarding parking and setup will be sent to registered companies the week before the event.
- Information about your company and the job positions available is requested as part of your registration. This information will be compiled and made available to job seekers through the event webpage.
- A table and two (2) chairs will be available for each registered business.
- Access to an electrical outlet is available upon request at the time of registration.
- A separate room will be set up for businesses to conduct on-site interviews! (Please note that it is not a private room. Multiple interviews may occur at the same time.)
- Businesses need to bring a table cover if desired. Pop-up banners and other promotional materials are welcome if they fit in the space allotted for your company.
- Bottled water and packaged snacks will once again be available for registered employers.
- The job fair is actively advertised through the following platforms: the partner community publications, Facebook, Nextdoor, local publications, schools & career development centers, and flyers posted throughout the community. Please help by sharing the event through your social media or other connections!
If you have questions about the job fair, please feel free to contact Michelle Magelssen, Town of Firestone Economic Development, at 303.531.6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.