Online Payment Center
Welcome to the City of Dacono online payment center. Our online payment services provide direct access to your business and/or utility account(s) in real time. You can renew your business license every year, file your sales tax returns, and check your utility billing account activity (including historical payments, and consumption) and then pay (fees apply), all in one easy location. The City accepts credit/debit cards as well as e-checks to pay most City fees and charges (see the applicable convenience fees below). Account access to review your existing account is a free service.
Simply select your payment type and follow the links provided below.
- Water & Trash Bill Payment-View your utility account, see three year consumption activity, historical payments and change how you receive your bill, then pay your balance. The payment is automatically credited to your account.
Business License Renewals & Sales Tax Returns
- Business License Renewals – If you are an existing business license holder in the City, you can renew your yearly business license and pay your renewal fees.
- Sales Tax Returns - File your sales tax return, update your contact information and pay your tax online.
- Please note: If the account does not present a return due, the filing status has been changed based on limits established by City code.
- All contractor licensing fees are assessed and remitted through the Community Core portal.
Building Permit Fees
- Payment for building permits are remitted through the Community Core portal.
Tickets & Municipal Court Fines
Other Online Payments
If unable to use the above links to make payment, the Miscellaneous Government Fees link below may be used. Please include as much detail under DESCRIPTION to ensure proper posting of your payment.
- Backyard Chicken Hen Permits
- Miscellaneous Government Fees (police reports, etc.)
- Santa Cops Donations
- Carbon Valley Veterans Memorial Park Donations
- Dacono Music & Spirits Festival Fees & Donations
Counter Payments Only
These payments are not available online and must be made directly to the City of Dacono.
- New Business Licenses
- Specialty Licenses (Liquor, Transient Merchant, Solicitor, Pet)
- Miscellaneous Law Enforcement Charges
- All other Service Fees
Convenience Fees Apply
Please be aware that Point and Pay charges a non-refundable convenience fee of 2.5% of your total payment for credit/debit card purchases , $2.00 for any e-check valued at $10,000 or less, and $10.00 for any e-check over $10,000. The City does not receive any portion of that fee. You will have the opportunity to review all applicable fees and charges prior to finalizing your transaction and the option to cancel your online transaction before you submit your payment.
Many Ways to Pay
If you would like to avoid paying the convenience fee the City still offers all our other payment options:
- Auto-Pay and Paperless Statement Options (for more information, please call Utility Billing Clerk at 303-833-2317 ext. 121.)
- Mail your check or money order
- Cash accepted in drop box at Dacono City Hall (please include your account number or property address)
- Please DO NOT mail in a cash payment