Land Use Matters
Note: Whenever possible, complete land use applications are made available online. Due to file size and scanning limitations, complete applications may not be available online. Contact the Community Development Department for additional information.
Mesa Ridge Preliminary Development Plan & Preliminary Plat
- Mesa Ridge Preliminary Development Plan
- Mesa Ridge Preliminary Plat
- Mesa Ridge Narrative
- Mesa Ridge Application
- Mesa Ridge PDP Submittal Index Sheet
- Mesa Ridge - Phase II Drainage Report
- Mesa Ridge - Preliminary Utility Study
- Mesa Ridge Wetland Memo
- Mesa Ridge Geotech Report
- Mesa Ridge Conceptual Architectural Guidelines
- Mesa Ridge Conceptual Architectural Elevations [For Illustrative Purposes]
- Mesa Ridge Traffic Impact Analysis- Consolidated Mesa Ridge & Ridge Lands Projects
Ridge Lands Preliminary Development Plan & Preliminary Plat- June update
- Ridge Lands Application
- Ridge Lands Preliminary Plat
- Ridge Land Preliminary Development Plan
- Ridge Lands Preliminary Construction Drawings
- Ridge Lands Wetland Delineation Report
- Ridge Lands Landscape Plan Checklist
- Ridge Lands Geotech Report
- Ridge Lands Traffic Impact Analysis
- Ridge Lands Phase II Drainage Report
- Ridge Lands Preliminary Utility Study
Public Hearings Scheduled
Contact the City Clerk for additional public hearing information. All meetings begin at 6 p.m.. Hearings will either be conducted at the Dacono City Hall, 512 Cherry Street, Dacono, Colorado 80514, or electronically in accordance with policies adopted by Resolution of the City Council.
Planning & Zoning Commission
- No hearings scheduled.
- July 26- The City Council of the City of Dacono will hold a Public Hearing commencing at 6:00 p.m., for the purpose of reconsidering a special use permit authorizing temporary recreational vehicle parking in connection with an event permit for IMI Motorsports. The special use permit was approved, with conditions, on April 26, 2021 and is subject to reconsideration, including possible revocation, due to the applicant’s failure to obtain approval of a site plan on or before June 30, 2021. No hearings scheduled.