Applications for the Class of 2023 Now Available.
The City of Dacono annually offers a college/vocational training scholarship program to a graduating Dacono high school student. Students can attend any high school, but must reside in the City of Dacono. Historically, the scholarships have ranged from $500-$1,000 depending upon the number of qualifying applicants.
- Eligibility: Graduating senior that resides in the City of Dacono
- Restrictions: Qualifying candidates should have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Amount: To be determined annually by available funds
- Payable: Directly to college or vocational school
- Deadline: April 3, 2023
- Student must complete the scholarship application