CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT MONTH
Citywide Clean-Out Month 2022
Thank you to Stericycle our corporate partner for 2021!
Citywide Clean-Out Month will be held May 1st-31st, 2022. More information about voucher pick-up and senior disposable bags in early 2022.
It is easy to take advantage of the Citywide Clean-Out event. During clean-out month, residents can take their large household waste items to the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5) and dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service. Please see restrictions and limitations below.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- A maximum one-ton limit applies.
- Appliances (water heaters, etc.) will NOT be accepted through the voucher program.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for one time use May 1st-31st, 2021.
How to Request a Voucher
- Voucher requests will be accepted online by completing a voucher request form.
- Residents without computer access may leave a message for Ashley Taylor at 303-833-2317 X 120.
- Due to the volume of calls, please note that a return confirmation call will NOT be given.
- NOTE: Please allow one (1) business day for staff to process voucher requests if picking up at the Police Department. For example, if voucher is requested on Tuesday afternoon it will be available for pick up on Wednesday afternoon.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Household Hazardous Waste
Visit Weld County Household Hazardous Waste for more information or call 970-400-2233.
Senior Citizens & Disabled Residents
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Dacono City Hall and request a bulk waste disposal bag.
Please note, all items must be contained in the disposal bag and the bag must be placed at the curb. City staff will not enter homes or garages. Call Dacono City Hall at 303-833-2317 ext. 120 to request a disposal bag. If leaving a voicemail, please include property address and a current phone number or email address. Requests may also be emailed to ATaylor@cityofdacono.com