- Feature Links
- Translatable Agenda
To translate this agenda in the desired language, please use the "Select Language" button on the bottom right of the page.
City of Dacono
Monday, December 11, 2023
City Council Regular Meeting
Pledge of Allegiance
Board and Commission Member Recognition
Presentations and Proclamations
A Woman’s Place Proclamation
Public Comment on Issues Not Scheduled on Agenda (Public comments are limited to 4 minutes)
- *Approval of November 27, 2023, Regular Meeting Minutes.
- *Approval of Accounts Payable Dated December 11, 2023, in the Amount of $ $230,585.56.
- Cancelling the Monday, December 25, 2023 City Council Meeting.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-118, Approving a Construction Agreement with Rain Drop Products, LLC for Splash Pad Resurfacing.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-119, Approving an Agreement for Deputy Municipal Judge Services with the Honorable Diane Knutson.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-120, Approving an Assignment of the GovHR USA, LLC Agreement.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-121, Approving a Contract with The Longmont Humane Society for Animal Welfare Services in 2024.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-122, Authorizing the Expenditure of Funds in Connection with the Reconstruction of the Police Department Sally Port.
- *Approval of Resolution 23-123, Adopting Updated City of Dacono Personnel Policies.
- Public Hearing and Approval of Ordinance 954, Amending Chapter 13 Regarding Water Rates and Charges, on Second Reading.
Presenter: Kelly Stroh, Finance Director
- Public Hearing and Approval of an Ordinance, Rezoning Certain Property Located in the Sweetgrass Subdivision and ApprovingaPUD-PDP and Preliminary Plat. (Hearing vacated.)
- *Consideration and Approval of Ordinance 953, Granting a Cable Franchise to, and Approving a Cable Franchise Agreement with, Comcast of Colorado IX, LLC, and Adopting Corresponding Amendments to Chapter 5 Article 1 of the Dacono Municipal Code, on First Reading.
Presenter: Jennifer Krieger, Interim City Manager
- *Executive session for the purpose of determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and/or instructing negotiators under C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(e) and for a conference with the City’s attorney for the purpose of receiving legal advice on specific legal questions under C.R.S. § 24-6-402(4)(b), specifically concerning KPK Wells in Dacono.
A. Doris Crespo B. Tony Cummings
C. Rick Gerk D. Danny Long
E. Adam Morehead, Mayor F. Kevin Plain
G. Michelle Rogers
*Materials in Packets.
Citizen Information - If you wish to speak at the City Council meeting, please add your name and address information to the sign-in sheet; comments will be limited to 4 minutes.
In-person simultaneous interpretation will be available for the entirety of the meeting. A translatable agenda can be accessed here: https://cityofdacono.com/1184/Translatable-Agenda
Habrá interpretación simultánea en persona durante toda la reunión. Se puede acceder a una agenda traducible aquí: https://cityofdacono.com/1184/Translatable-Agenda