CITYWIDE CLEAN-OUT EVENT
Saturday, May 27, 2017- Vouchers Available May 1.
The annual bulk waste clean-out event takes place at the Front Range Landfill in Erie (1830 Weld County Road 5). This one day event allows residents to dispose of large household items that are not typically accepted through regular trash service.
Dacono residents, with valid ID, can obtain one voucher from Dacono City Hall starting May 1 for free disposal of one load of large bulk items. Vouchers must be obtained at Dacono City Hall by Friday, May 26.
- Only one voucher per household will be issued.
- The voucher must be presented to the gate attendant or landfill charges will apply.
- Please note, one load is defined as a single vehicle or truck. A vehicle/truck with a trailer is considered two loads and additional charges will apply.
- Vouchers are not available at the gate.
- Vouchers are only valid for use only on the date of the event.
Landfill Hours & Details
Go to Front Range Landfill for operating hours and disposal guidelines.
Senior Citizens & Disable Residents
Residents 65 years of age or older or those with a disability can contact Dacono City Hall and request assistance with their bulk waste disposal. For this service please have items curbside labeled “CLEAN-OUT DAY”. All items must be at the curb as city staff will not enter homes or garages to remove items. A maximum of two loads will be picked up from any address.
Call City Hall at (303) 833-2317 ext. 131 to schedule a pick-up.
Household Hazardous Waste
Hazardous waste items such as paint, tires, computer monitors and car batteries will not be accepted by the landfill. The Weld County Department of Health accepts many of these items at the South Hazardous Household Waste Facility, 5500 Hwy 52. Call (720) 652-4235 ext. 8723 for hours and additional information.